EnAct-SDGs 3rd Pilot School 8-10 December 2021 – Call for applications19/11/2021
EnAct-SDGs 3rd Pilot School – 8-10 December 2021
Call for applications
The EnAct-SDGs 3rd Pilot school is a three days hands-on online school on Innovation & Entrepreneurship for the Raw Materials industry, organized in the frame of the EnAct-SDGs project, a two year EIT Regional Innovation Scheme-RIS Matchmaking and Networking project, funded by EIT RawMaterials.
The 3rd edition of the EnAct-SDGs Pilot school is organized by the University of Trento and Hub Innovation Trentino (Italy), Mytilineos SA and the School of Mining and Metallurgical Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens (Greece).
The programme is provided by the University of Trento and Hub Innovation Trentino (Italy), TU Freiberg (Germany) and Montanuniversität Leoben (Austria), partners of ENACT-SDGs project and is driven by the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and circular economy principles. Students will work with entrepreneurs and industry partners using design thinking and lean startup methodologies to tackle on challenges in the Raw Materials industry and generate new business ideas. Participants will acquire new skills, learn to use new tools and develop a new mindset that will help building up their careers as innovation professionals.
The school combines lectures and mentoring from renowned experts in the field along with a hands-on approach where participants work autonomously in teams to understand the industrial challenge and to prototype and validate business solutions.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The school is addressed primarily to students that have completed the 4th semester of their studies or new graduates, coming from the three ESEE Universities that participate in the project:
- NTUA National Technical University of Athens, School of Mining and Metallurgical Engineering, Greece
- AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
- TUKE Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia
Students and new graduates from Raw Materials Universities from RIS* countries (and especially the ESEE region) are also welcome to apply.
* Eligible countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia. Complete list of eligible countries is available here.
- 8-10 December 2021
- The school will be held in English language
- 3 half days comprising various online activities (lectures, interactive workshops, team mentorship, teamwork, socializing events) along with offline individual / group work in the afternoon with access to mentors.
- The participation in the School is free of charge for the selected students, but there are limited seats available.
- Participation in lectures and team work is obligatory (min. 70%), as well as preparation and presentation of a case study in a group of students.
- A certificate will be provided to all successful participants
For more information on the 3rd EnAct-SDGs Pilot School please see the official call on the EnAct-SDGs website.
Apply online by 26/11/2021
You are invited to subscribe to the EnAct-SDGs network, to receive news and updates on the project and invitations to participate in our activities.
|Follow EnAct-SDGs on LinkedIn|